- ORATIS hosted “Conscious Dating & Play Night” in Berlin in July.
- ORATIS hosted “Ecstatic Dance & Cacao Ceremony & Guided Meditation” in Vienna in May.
- ORATIS hosted in cooperation with Paulina Tenner “Conscious Dating & Full Moon Ceremony & Temple” in Berlin in March.
- ORATIS hosted their first “Valentine’s Day Conscious Ball” in Berlin in February in cooperation with Paulina Tenner, Lili and Felix from Sentou, SHA-LA studios, and Adres and Seba from Tribu Music Store in Berlin
- We have successfully completed the Start-up Certificate Program at the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship at Munich University of Applied Sciences and received our certificates.
- Our founders pitched and convinced experts at Startup Live Vienna zero21. We won a place in the zero21 Acceleration Program.
- The summer was very exciting, joyful and emotional. The founders were able to successfully present ORATIS to a round of investors in a TV format on Puls 4, “2 Minuten 2 Millionen”, and close a deal.
- We reached another major milestone in the summer and launched our first MVP version of ORATIS in the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Our founders also pitched at the Women Startup Competition in Vienna, organized by Startup Live, in front of investors and audience and won 1st place.
- Our founders also pitched at the Women Startup Competition Final in front of international experts and happily won 1st place.
- In the fall, ORATIS successfully hosted its first online workshop “New Moon & S*x Magick Ritual with live Sound Healing” in collaboration with Paulina Tenner and Tribu Music Store in Berlin.
- At the end of the year ORATIS successfully hosted its first offline party “New Years Eve & Conscious Dating Ball” in London in collaboration with Paulina Tenner, Temples of Eros.
- Our founders successfully participated in an international innovation program “eBridge SPRINT 2020/2021” and were supported by a variety of business coaches, experts, incubators and university representatives over 10 weeks.
- ORATIS was successfully selected after a presentation to be supported in our idea by experts and mentors from the Athens University of Economics and Business, Athens Center For Entrepreneurship And Innovation.
- After a VC deal flow pitch, SCE Freiraum Ventures decided to invest in our idea ORATIS.
- We applied for a support program of the University of Applied Sciences Munich and SCE – STRASCHEG CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP for upcoming founders and were allowed to pitch in front of experts. After the pitches of all applicants and the experts had discussed and consulted, we received the good news that we were selected for the University Certificate Program “Founding your own Start-up”. Now we are enrolled at the Munich University of Applied Sciences for two semesters.
- We are among the lucky five start-ups invited to pitch our business idea in front of a jury of top female investors and business angelinas on 08.09.2021 at WIENERIN Gründerinnentag. This experience was unique and we look back to it with pleasure. In the October 2021 edition of the WIENERIN magazine you will find more information about us.